Honeycomb Blinds Central Coast - Mr Curtains and Blinds
Known for their insulation properties and super contemporary looks, Honeycomb blinds are
the perfect choice when only the best will do!
With reported savings on heating of up to 32%, honeycomb blinds are also a great way to help our environment.
Honeycomb blinds are available in 10mm single cell, 20mm single cell and a double cell option and come in the following fabric styles.
- Blockout honeycomb blinds are perfect for bedrooms or windows that need the sun tamed.
- Translucent honeycomb blinds allow light into the room whilst offering privacy. Perfect for living and dining rooms in your home.
- Sheer honeycomb blinds allow view to the outside during the day and are a great decorative choice when you want to ensure you keep your views.
There are many ways to control your new honeycomb blinds so be sure to discuss options when Mr Curtains and Blinds come to your home or office.
- Bottom up means the blind rises from the “bottom up” as and is the most popular style for many customers
- Top down allows light and view to be gained at the top of the window whist offering privacy at the bottom of the window.
For larger windows or doors we can have 2 blinds on a single head rail allowing each blind to work independently.
- Day-Night combines two fabric options on the same blind to achieve light control and privacy when needed.
- Honeycomb blinds may also suit those difficult specialty shaped windows and skylight or sloping windows.
- Choose from 10 coloured options for your new blinds head box and bottom rail, ensuring a perfect finish.
Depending on your needs or window style, Mr Curtain and Blinds can help choose the best control option for your new honeycomb blinds.
- Cordless blinds.
- Classic cord lock blinds.
- Easy rise blinds.
- Lithium battery motorized.
- 240V / 18VDC adaptor.
Day-night honeycomb blinds in Killcare.
Blockout Blind Sheer Blind Both Blinds stacked away
Translucent honeycomb blind allows light in whilst offering great insulation for this Erina home.
Blockout honeycomb blinds darken the bedroom and allow maximum insulation in this Erina home.
This famous hair salon in Erina enjoys protection from heat and glare in the morning and looks sleek and stylish.